6" fixed, lower fiber opening, hose/flare, installed in 10", 12" trough for fiber output
• This product is a fully enclosed protection device used to lay various optical fibers. It has the advantages of convenient installation, high strength, light structure, and flexible wiring. • It is currently the most ideal facility for optical fiber laying; the appearance is neat and beautiful, and the construction and maintenance are convenient. To
• Good flame-retardant performance, extinguishes immediately after leaving the fire, and the fire rating reaches V0. To
• Strong insulation performance, effectively avoiding the risk of electric leakage and electric shock. To
• In terms of anti-corrosion performance, it has advantages over metal routing channels and is cost-effective. To
• Add anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging ingredients to effectively prevent plastic aging, deformation, and fading.
Similar other products